The most important thing you need to know is that Integrity is one of my core values and I strive to always live in alignment with that. My intention is always to run a professional, honest, and kind business.
If you’d like more information about how I may gather, use, or store your information, read on. (Hint: it’s more fun if read this page at high speed like a radio DJ reads legal caveats at the end of a contest announcement.)
What personal information does Amy Andrew Coaching collect from blog and website visitors?
When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience and deliver the products or services you purchased.
When does Amy Andrew Coaching collect information?
I collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, enter information on this site, or pay for coaching services or programs. If you’re kind enough to provide feedback on my products or services, I may ask for information at that time as well. Thanks in advance!
How does Amy Andrew Coaching use your information?
I may use the information I collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for my newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings you’re most interested in.
- To allow me to better respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
How does Amy Andrew Coaching protect visitor information?
I implement a variety of security measures when you provide personal information to maintain the safety of your information:
- My website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to the site as safe as possible.
- I use regular malware scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on my server(s).
Does Amy Andrew Coaching use ‘cookies’?
Not your thing? No worries. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu for instructions.
Note: If you disable cookies, some site features may be disabled; however, you can still place orders.
Amy Andrew Coaching will not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personally identifiable information with outside parties unless I provide you with advance notice and have your express permission to do so. Remember… Integrity. (This excludes website hosting partners and other parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or serving my users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.) I may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect my or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on my website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Basically, once you leave my site you’re on your own. Sorry… I can’t own the entire internet, though that would be nice! Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback you have about anything I link to.
According to the California Online Privacy Protection Act I agree to the following:
- Users can visit this site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.
Minimum Age Requirement
This website complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the Internet. (Remember… Integrity.)
This website is intended for persons eighteen (18) years old or older. Anyone under the age of thirteen must seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using this website.
This website will not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 18 and does not intend to solicit information of any kind from children under 18.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur I will notify users via email within seven business days.
Updated March 2017